Featured Peer-Reviewed Publications
- Lerner, Z.F., Gasparri, G.M., Bair, M.O., Lawson, J.L., Luque, J., Harvey, T.A., Lerner, A.T., An untethered ankle exoskeleton improves walking economy in a pilot study of individuals with cerebral palsy. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehab Engineering.
- Gasparri, G.M., Luque, J., Lerner, Z.F., Proportional Joint-Moment Control for Instantaneously-Adaptive Ankle Exoskeleton Assistance. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehab Engineering.
- Lerner, Z.F., Harvey, T.A., Lawson, J.L., A Battery-Powered Ankle Exoskeleton Improves Gait Mechanics in a Feasibility Study of Individuals with Cerebral Palsy. Annals of Biomedical Engineering.
- Lerner, Z.F., Conner, B.C., Remec, N.M., Adaptation of Gait Energetics to Ankle Exoskeleton Assistance Within and Across Visits: A Clinical Case Series. IEEE 2019 Wearable Robotics Association Conference (WearRAcon).
- Gasparri, G.M., Bair, M.O., Libby, R., Lerner, Z.F., Verification of a Robotic Ankle Exoskeleton Control Scheme for Gait Assistance in Individuals with Cerebral Palsy. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS).