- An untethered ankle exoskeleton improves walking economy in a pilot study of individuals with cerebral palsy. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehab Engineering.
- Proportional Joint-Moment Control for Instantaneously-Adaptive Ankle Exoskeleton Assistance. IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems and Rehab Engineering.
- A Battery-Powered Ankle Exoskeleton Improves Gait Mechanics in a Feasibility Study of Individuals with Cerebral Palsy. Annals of Biomedical Engineering.
- Adaptation of Gait Energetics to Ankle Exoskeleton Assistance Within and Across Visits: A Clinical Case Series. IEEE 2019 Wearable Robotics Association Conference (WearRAcon).
- Verification of a Robotic Ankle Exoskeleton Control Scheme for Gait Assistance in Individuals with Cerebral Palsy. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS).
At BiOMOTUM, we focus on improving mobility and rehabilitation outcomes in children and adults with movement disorders.